Professionals in the federal IT procurement space are often fascinated to learn how extended-payment options can assist federal agencies in being innovative, even in uncertain fiscal times.
Many of those forward-thinking organizations will be present next month at the National Laboratories Information Technology (NLIT) Summit 2018, May 21-24 in Nashville.
Participants will include Gina Ringgenberg, vice president and leasing manager for the Key Government Finance's federal team, who will be on hand to educate attendees on options for obtaining the essential equipment and software needed for agencies to be productive and efficient.
By leveraging the benefits of extended, or multi-year payment options, agencies can experience these benefits:
- Immediate access to funding
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Ability to budget over multiple years
- Bundle technology solution, maintenance, installation and training into one contract
- Streamline operating budgets, administrative costs and procurement cycles
- Fixed payments enable predictable planning and expedited forecasting
- Leveraged pricing over lifecycle of the asset
- Expertise to get the job done
With more than 20 years of government experience, Key Government Finance is the largest supplier of equipment finance services in the Federal space.
As agencies consider their options, they should also look at what to expect in a financing partner:
- Customized solutions, including simple, customized structures to meet needs.
- Resident specialists, including in-house staff that include operations and contract agents, underwriters, legal counsel and asset management experts to streamline and expedite processing.
- Outstanding execution, including industry-specific technical acumen, knowledge of agency requirements and proficiency in all aspects of federal contracting to deliver effective technology solutions with utmost efficiency.
Bottom line: With extended payment options, federal agencies don't need cash to acquire the equipment they need now.