Federal IT professionals are often intrigued to learn how extended-payment options can assist federal agencies in being innovative, even in times of fiscal uncertainty.
Many of those forward-thinking organizations will be present at the RSA Conference, one of the world’s leading information security conferences, March 4-8 in San Francisco.
RSA draws more than 50,000 attendees each year, connecting participants with insights to empower them to stay ahead of cybersecurity threats.
Meet us at RSA
The Key Government Finance team, including Gina Ringgenberg, Vice President and Leasing Manager for the Federal team, will be at RSA to educate attendees on options for obtaining the essential equipment and software needed for agencies to be productive and efficient.
Learn payment plan benefits
By leveraging the benefits of extended or multi-year payment options, federal agencies can experience these benefits:
- Immediate access to funding
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Ability to budget over multiple years
- Bundled technology solutions including maintenance, installation and training into one contract
- Streamlined operating budgets, administrative costs and procurement cycles
- Fixed payments that enable predictable planning and expedited forecasting
- Leveraged pricing over lifecycle of the asset
- Expertise to get the job done
Government financing expertise
With more than 23 years of government experience, Key Government Finance is the largest supplier of finance services in the Federal space. We offer a variety of equipment financing solutions specifically for government entities and work with technology providers to develop customized payment solutions for federal agency customers.
As agencies consider their options, they should also look at what to expect in a financing partner:
- Customized solutions, including simple, customized structures to meet needs.
- Resident specialists, including in-house staff that include operations and contract agents, underwriters, legal counsel and asset management experts to streamline and expedite processing.
- Outstanding execution, including industry-specific technical acumen, knowledge of agency requirements and proficiency in all aspects of federal contracting to deliver effective technology solutions with utmost efficiency.
Why it matters
Bottom line: With extended payment options, federal agencies don't need cash to acquire the equipment they need now.