Ongoing education is important to the finance industry, and Key Equipment Finance emphasizes this by encouraging employees to pursue educational opportunities within the industry.
The preeminent certification for the industry is the Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) certification. To be eligible to take the examination, candidates must have a minimum of three years of verifiable professional experience in the equipment leasing and finance industry (or one year substituted with other applicable finance experience) and have acceptable character, ability and reputation within and outside of the industry.
Key Equipment Finance is proud to announce that nine employees have recently passed the eight-hour online CLFP exam and have achieved the CLFP designation:
- Brock Edwards - Vice President of Commercial Group Equipment Finance
- Amy Gossin - Contract Manager
- Sean Kilfoyle - Vice President of Capital Markets
- Kevin Nash - Vice President and Equipment Finance Officer
- Douglas Pearce II - Assistant Vice President
- Connor Petersen - Commercial Credit Manager
- Emiley Purvis - Lead BPU Specialist
- Mary Sharp - Senior Account Manager, Originations
- Ryan van de Boogaard - Commercial Vendor Leasing Manager
These individuals join a growing list of Key Equipment Finance employees who have their CLFP certification. The company now has 36 employees who have achieved the credential.
Throughout the United States, Canada, India, Africa and Australia, there are 1,084 active professionals with the CLFP designation.
Congratulations to our new CLFPs. Key Equipment Finance is proud of your dedication and hard work.