Monitor, a leading source of news for the equipment finance industry, has announced the creation of its first editorial board, which will provide voices from the industry to guide news coverage and increase impact.
The board will include Colleen B. Daly, vice president, strategy and performance management for Key Equipment Finance. Other members are:
- Deborah Baker — Head of Worldwide Leasing and Financing, HP
- Vincent Belcastro — Managing Director/Group Head, Corporate Equipment Finance, Santander Bank
- John Bober — Managing Member, XIL Lease Advisory, LLC
- Tina Cartwright, CLFP — SVP/Director, Information Technology and Operations, Equipment Finance, U.S. Bank
- Chris Enbom, CLFP — CEO, Allegiant Partners and Work Truck Direct
- John Hurt — Director, Business Advisory Practice, The Alta Group
- Robert Moskovitz — Chief Finance and Administrative Officer, TimePayment Corp.
- Deborah Reuben, CLFP — President, Reuben Creative, LLC
- Michelle Speranza — SVP, Chief Marketing Officer, LEAF Commercial Capital, Inc.
- Tawnya Stone — VP, Strategic Technology, GreatAmerica Financial Services
- William Verhelle — Founder & CEO, Innovation Finance
- Adrian Weber — President & CEO, Entegra Capital
- David Wiener — Managing Director, Client Relations, The Alta Group
Relevant news and information
“The establishment of our Editorial Board solidifies Monitor’s commitment to staying on the cutting edge of equipment finance industry and providing meaningful content for our readers,” said Lisa Rafter, Monitor’s co-publisher. “With the guidance, valuable contribution and passion for our industry demonstrated by this diverse group of industry experts, Monitor will keep an eye towards the future as we revitalize our digital platforms and satisfy all segments of the industry with relevant information, news and articles.”
“I’m honored to be invited by Lisa and Kate to join the Monitor’s first Editorial Board,” said Verhelle. “In these exciting and rapidly changing times, the Monitor will play a larger role in reporting on new business developments and facilitating thought-leadership among commercial equipment finance industry leaders. By assembling a diverse group of professionals from different industry segments, Lisa and Kate are taking a bold step to enhance Monitor’s future impact.”
“I am thrilled to be a part of the inaugural Monitor Editorial Board,” said Stone. “Equipment finance companies are becoming technology companies that provide financing, and I look forward to contributing a unique perspective to the premier industry magazine.”
“Any publication is made stronger when outside views are invited and encouraged. The creation of this Monitor Editorial Board is a great step forward for a venerable print and web-based publication,” said Wiener. “Comprised of veteran business executives who lead within the equipment finance industry, this includes CEOs of established and embryonic equipment leasing firms as well as those who have deep subject matter expertise in IT, asset management, credit, legal, pricing, vendor program development and new business originations. The collective experiences of this newly assembled Editorial Board will offer a 360 view of the dynamic equipment leasing and finance industry with their distinctive perspectives.”
“I’m excited to join the Monitor’s inaugural Editorial Board and to help guide the continuing evolution of this valuable source of equipment leasing and finance news, insight and thought leadership,” said Speranza. “By instituting an Editorial Board with such a potent concentration of relevant talent and experience, the Monitor will be well placed to build on over four decades as the preeminent resource for the industry.”