A webinar on July 26 at 2 p.m eastern will explore tax reform and equipment finance, with guidance provided by experts at Key Equipment Finance.
There’s an age-old equipment leasing challenge: lease versus buy. While the formula hasn’t changed, new rates and rules – part and parcel of The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – are substantially altering prior results. As tax rates fall so do the benefit of tax deductions. Similarly, the benefits of accelerated depreciation and limits on interest expense deductions can offset one another, upsetting traditional financing decisions.
When generalizing, the new rules can now favor lease financing more than ever before. But to make the right decisions, executives need to have the right information.To improve confidence in equipment financing choices, join Forbes Insights’ Bill Millar, who will be moderating the webinar featuring Michael Valenti, vice president of pricing and economics for Key Equipment Finance, and Peter K. Bullen, senior vice president of Key Equipment Finance.
During the discussion, they will address questions like:
- In general, how does the Tax Cuts and Job Act impact equipment financing?
- What are the key variables to consider, and how do they change under the new rules?
- How does accelerated depreciation for new or used equipment enter into the equation?
- At what point do companies need to consider the new rules for limiting interest deductions?
- How do expected increases in interest rates impact today’s financing decisions?
- How is the industry responding and how are leading businesses adjusting their equipment financing programs?
"Lease or Buy: The impact of tax reform on the equipment financing decision," is the second webinar in the new "KeyTalks" webinar series.
Participants are invited to register here: