We recently conducted a webinar to discuss how some of the largest tax benefits in recent history are changing the ways businesses acquire the equipment they need to grow, as well as what you can do to keep up.
Here are some of the topics we covered:
- How does the Tax Cuts and Job Act of 2017 impact equipment financing?
- What are the key variables to consider, and how do they change under the new rules?
- How does accelerated depreciation for new or used equipment enter into the equation?
- At what point do companies need to consider the new rules for limiting interest deductions?
- How do expected increases in interest rates impact today’s financing decisions?
- How is the industry responding and how are leading businesses adjusting their equipment financing programs?
Register to access a recording of the webinar here: